Micron Ultralight 5"
The Atto Micron UL is an ultra light 5" pure race quad capabale of racing and winning against quads twice it's size. Designed for 1407-2004 motors the Micron can easily be built into a sub 250g racer that is every bit as fast and strong as it's bigger brothers.
The Micron uses a 4mm bottom plate, 4mm boomerang arms and 2mm top plate to produce a super stiff frame . We then add 7075 standoffs and flanged Torx hardware to make it as good looking as it is durable,
LAUNCH OFFER - FREE MOTOR PROTECTORS FOR A LIMITED TIME.
- Fully chamfered T700 carbon
- 7075 Aluminium standoffs
- Unique ‘Dual mount’ HD cam/fin quick swap system
- 4mm boomerang arms
- M3 20mm FC mount
- Flanged stainless Torx hardware
- Varable angle Nano camera mount
- Whip antenna mount
- Dual mount race fin
Bare frame weight 43g
The top plate features dual embedded M3 threads for mounting race fins or HD mounts. STL files for a variety of cameras, antennas and accessories are available for free.
The Micron UL accepts 20x20mm hardware, 12x12mm M2 motors and Nano cameras only.
- HGLRC Zeus 35A AIO FC/ESC
- 3BHobby 2004 motors
- Gemfan 5125-3 Props
- Foxeer Predator Nano camera
- TBS unify nano / ImmersionRC Tramp Nano VTX
- TBE Crossfire Nano / ImmersionRC Ghost Atto RX
- Linear Whip antenna
- 850mah 4S - 550mah 6S